Brimpex was formed in 1961 by Mr Bill Morton-Hall to advise and supply
the aviation industry with new products and services from around the
world. Thirty Nine years on, Brimpex is still a family owned business
and has made gradual development whilst maintaining quality of service,
with Jurgen at the stick.
Sourcing materials or parts:
- All Brimpex staff understand the pressures on engineers and purchasing
departments, both locally in England as well as on the other side of the
- We have extensive experience in locating what you need if not already
in our warehoused stock.
- All aircraft material sourced is JAAI or FAA8130 released.
Surplus Parts / Consignments for Sale?
- Brimpex staff are always on the look out for surplus parts inventory.
If you have any for sale, please contact us.
- Brimpex also takes consignment stock spare parts and markets them around
the world. If you have a consignment of spares, please contact us and
see what we can offer you.
For more information, about any of our products or services, please do
not hesitate to contact us.
Design by: WebSnail.net